Since 2016, I’ve been publishing a reader guide as a free download. This little volume is thick with links. There are links to product pages as well as links to other content on my site that you might have missed—an out-take scene, family trees to download, audio samples, and swag. There are also suggestions for reading order, beyond the series order.
I change the cover each year when it’s updated so you know which version you have:
• the red guide is the 2016 edition
• the purple guide is the 2017 edition
• the gold one is the 2018 edition
• the light turquoise one is the 2019 edition
• the blue one shown above is the 2020 edition.
You can download the Reading Guide free at:
BookFunnel is a good option if Amazon doesn’t offer the guide free in your territory.
You can also download a free list of my books right here.