It’s turkey day here in Canada. The bird is almost ready to go and the table is set. The weather is beautiful – the leaves are just starting to change and it’s supposed to be a sunny day.
This is going to be fun.
So, wherever you are, take a moment and think of five things you’re thankful for. You Americans can practice early!
Hmmm. Here’s mine.
1. Family – healthy and happy and close at hand
2. Good friends, near and far.
3. Writing – doing what I love for a living makes me very thankful
4. Blue jays – such pretty opinionated birds! They’re squabbling over rights to our bird bath this weekend. They think they should have exclusivity, but the starlings are hard to convince. Discussions continue…
5. Knitting stash – yup, I have a lot but I love it all. I’m committing again to stashing down this winter and knitting through a bunch of it. Shop the stash first – that’s the trick.
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!